Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Helloooooo bloggers!

Hi Bloggers!

I've been doing a lot of research on Mommy Blogs and Grandparent Blogs and decided it was time to attempt blogging. Since the sun is shining and the weather here in Chicago is in the 80's I thought it would be the perfect day to start. I am the behind the scenes girl for a NEW, and I mean new, personalized product website called Mypersonalizedprint.com. Everyone should check it out. We will be adding new products in the future!

I am going to talk about useful things that concern parents, children and grandparents. I want this blog to be about summertime fun! Bare with me as I embark on my blog adventure. Don't be afraid to suggest things. I can use all the advice I can get.

Enjoy my blogs and stay tuned to some exciting summertime fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment