Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Whoa Baby...Is it hot or what...

I don't know about you...but us Chicagoans have been experiencing some extremely hot and HUMID weather these past few days. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer, but not intense heat. I'm sure there are many of you right a long with me. I have decided that I am going to help you out and give you some advice when taking the kiddos outside. You can't spend all day couped up in the house so if your going to get outside let's protect them!

When going outside remember to:
1. Bring plenty of water with you. You can never have too much.
2. Bring some healthy snacks. Any type of melon is great during the summer because it is refreshing and hydrates you at the same time.
3. Put the sun block on the kiddos before they even go outside. And, re-apply about every hour to hour and a half.
4. If your heading to the pool make sure to place a t-shirt on the kids or a hat on the smaller ones.

A fun outdoor idea would be to plug in the sprinkler and let the kids have fun and stay cool while outside. I found a cute one at Target.com for only $14.99. Or plug in the one you use to water your flowers with.

Have fun outside but remember to be safe! Don't forget to use one of our personalized and re-usable placemats when you come inside for a lunch break. Visit Mypersonalizedprint.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment